Silver Medal at the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles.
Aged for 14 months in French and American oak barrels. Cherry red color with a high layer with garnet tones, medium-high layer, balanced and with good glycerin in the glass. Easy entry and greedy. Good acidity that invites you to drink.
Winery: Bodegas Finca La Capilla.
Type of wood and time of passage: 14 months in French and American oak barrels.
Tasting notes: Cherry red with a high layer and garnet tones. On the nose, it is a complex and fruity wine accompanied by aromas of ripe fruit with hints of spices. In the mouth, it keeps great balance and you can appreciate the contribution of wood.
Optimum service temperature: 15-16° C.
A pairing: Marinated mackerel salad.
Ingredients: 600 gr. of mackerel, a few leaves of lettuce, 2 carrots, 2 green half-cooked asparagus, 1/4 half-cooked beans, 8 cherry tomatoes, a piece of ginger, 10 gr. of sugar, 2 limes, 1 orange, olive oil, salt and parsley.
- Remove the loins of the mackerel and remove the spines.
- Put in a freezer bag the sugar, the orange zest and its juice, the lime juice and a little grated ginger.
- Season the fish and add it to the bag. We close it well (trying to keep as little air as possible inside it) and let it be marine in the refrigerator for 2 hours
- We put in a plate, to our taste, the leaves of lettuce, carrot sticks, asparagus, green beans and cherry tomatoes. We place the chopped mackerel on top.
- Put the marinated juice in a bowl and add olive oil and salt. We remove to bind and incorporate chopped parsley and season.
Enjoy your meal!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.